“We can complete all kind of passport services & procedures of certificate attestation for Oman from anywhere in the world without Your Presence”
There are two types of legalization process:
- Embassy Attestation.
- Apostille Authentication.
To apply for Oman Apostille we need the original Certificate and the Passport Copy. Oman Apostille needs to be done from home country where the certificate was issued from. The Apostille procedure and duration varies from time to time depending upon the rules as assigned in each country.
- MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE
- DEGREECERTIFICATE APOSTILLE
- DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE APOSTILLE
General Purpose of Oman Apostille –
- To obtain an employment visa / labour Card for most of the designation.
- To pursue higher education in Oman.
- To write MOH (Ministry of Health) and DOH (Dept. of Health) examinations by doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory, technicians, etc.
- To get the equivalent certificates.
1) Education Certificates–
- To obtain residence visa for wife, children, in-laws.
- For the admission of child in the school (via Transfer Certificate)
2) Non Educational / Personal Certificates–
- To get the right to sell properties in Home Country.
- For the removal of LLC partnership provided partner in Home Country does not wish to extend the partnership.
- To open Bank account.
3) Power of Attorney / Memorandum or Article of Association–
4) Company Registration.
5) To get the experience certificate attested–
- Required by Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacist, Lab Technician etc to write the MOH and DOH.